The city of Panora desired a new civic downtown landmark for the community to replace their existing facility that they had outgrown. The new 12,000 square foot city administration, police, and EMS facility is comprised of two major programmed spaces. The first space is a brick masonry two-story office building with the city hall, city council, and police department on the ground level. Emergency medical services, EMT living quarters, training rooms, IT and storage spaces are on the second level. The second programmed space is an attached pre-cast concrete panel single-story ambulance bay. Click on the photo below to read a testimonial from the mayor of Panora.
- $2 Million Construction Cost
- DCI Group Construction Manager Agent
- Multiple Prime Contractor Model
- Led the Master Plan and Design Process
- New civil landmark/replacement of outgrown facility
- Government Administration/Police/EMS tenants
City of Panora ~ 102 NW 2nd Street Panora, IA