The Iowa Veterans Home Dack & Malloy Hall Renovation consisted of approximately 160,000 SF of renovation work was completed over three phases. The renovation work included 9 ﬂoors of extensive interior demolition and the build back of residence living and support spaces. The primary mission of this project was to convert double occupancy rooms to single occupancy rooms for residents as well as upgrade support spaces. The entire project was completed while maintaining occupied conditions. The project was completed in June of 2016 on schedule and on budget.
- DCI Group Construction Manager Agent
- 28 Million Construction Cost
- Multiple Prime Contractor Model
- ConsensusDoc Construction Contracts
- EADOC Management Software
- Renovation While Occupied
- Sustainable Practices Followed
- Multiple Phase – 3 Phases
- Move Coordination – Resident and Staff Relocation
- Commissioning and Testing Agency Procurement
Click here to see an article and video from WHO news featuring the finished Iowa Veteran’s Home project!
Department of Administrative Services ~ Iowa Veterans Home, Marshalltown, Iowa